Call for booth participation
The Korea Queer Culture Festival is now accepting application for booth participation in the parade for the 18th Korea Queer Culture Festival in 2017.
We are now accepting application for booth running in the 18th Korea Queer Culture Festival Pride parade. As the number of parade participants grows, more and more individuals and groups have been applying for the booths.
We will evaluate applications based on relevance to the Korea Queer Culture Festival’s aims, feasibility of booth running program, and following criteria.
We look forward to your booth participation that will enrich and diversify the Korea Queer Pride Parade.
** Requirements and Evaluation criteria
1) According to the recent survey, parade participants pointed out that parade booths focused less on encouraging parade participants to actively participate in booth programs than on selling goods. The KQCF thus requests you to articulate booth running plans in your application that specify participatory program. The KQCF will select booths based on your booth running programs.
2) We request you to assign one person as a contact person who is responsible to communicate with an organizer of the Korea Queer Culture Festival on the parade day. You are also required to assign another person who is expected to station at your booth during the parade march.
3) You, regardless of individuals or groups, are not allowed to apply for more than one booth.
1. Application period
May 18 – May 31, 2017
2. How to apply
Please see the link ( https://goo.gl/forms/sNIwg6T7EKAIFb6U2 ), Complete the application form, and then submit.
Booth Participation Fee
1) Non-profit civil organization, or individual: 150,000 won (3mx3m) - you will share one booth (3mx6m) with other booth runner.
2) Corporation, or embassy: Please contact the parade organizers at email@example.com
Note: Please read carefully the booth guideline below and then apply.